ኣብ ቀረባ ግዜ ዝጅምር ኤረ ቲቪ ድያስፓራ ጽቡቅ ዜና ካብ ምኳን ሓሊፍ ሓበን ሕዝቢ ኤርትራ ውን ንክከውን ደገፍ ኩሉ ኤርትራዊ ይሓትት..

From: Aklilu Abraham <adalvoice_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 17:57:40 +0000

Adal Voice has been broadcasting on Radio for over"Ten Years"and has many
loyal fans like yourself.

This is a wonderful opportunity to present our Country to the wider world
but also to keep a sense of home for all Eritrean communities and ex
patriots, as I look to take to the new Television format I would like to
invite you to send in any materials like Photographs or information to be
included in the show.

If you have video on DVD or pictures as files I would love to have copies
that can help represent our Country and traditions to the world and build
an archive for the future.

This is a chance for you to be involved in a tremendous new opportunity
that can be entertaining and educational to our and future generations of
Eritreans. Creating a resource for the Diaspora of Eritrean people.

If you have ideas you would like to see included in future program's please
send a brief outline and any pictorial/video material that is relevant.

Eri-TV-Diaspora will be broadcast on Channel 8 free-view and *Virgin Media *
 Channel 159 but will also be available worldwide on the internet.

Full details will be issued soon and we hope you will join us.

Contact US :- Email adalvoice_at_gmail.com - Web -
https://adalvoice.wordpress.com/

oie_framed_it.png
(image/png attachment: oie_framed_it.png)