Re: [Selam Alem] Finally Use Tigrinya & Tigre on iOS

From: Selam Alem Marketing <marketing_at_selamalem.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 08:51:32 -0700

I apologize for the typo in the previous email, I have attached below an
amended (corrected press release below). Unfortunately the previous email
contained a typo in the link. Thank you for your understanding.

###

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tigrinya-tigre-for-ios/id944231639

Finally, you can read and write the way YOU were meant to, with the
language you think in!

Tigrinya/Tigre (for iOS) opens a new world of technology for Africa's only
currently used indigenous script. A free font lets you read, in almost any
app, anything written in a Ge'ez script based language. Write quickly in
Tigrinya or Tigre with the fastest Ge'ez language recommendation engine!
The application provides a font and a keyboard to allow users to read and
write on iOS without compromising the speed and convenience of using their
mobile devices.

The app is available on the Apple App Store today for $4.99. The app
requires iOS 8 (a free upgrade). To purchase please go to:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tigrinya-tigre-for-ios/id944231639
Product Features:

   - Font installer so you can read Ge'ez script based languages in any app
   - Phrasebook supporting Tigrinya, Tigre and Amharic
   - Quickly enter characters in Tigrinya and Tigre
   - First word recommendation engine for Tigrinya and Tigre (helps you
   type faster)
   - BONUS - Use Ge'ez numerals with any keyboard!
   - You can use Tigrinya and Tigre on your iPhone or iPad (any iOS device)

Selam Alem has been producing tools to ease the use of computing in Ge'ez
based languages since 2007. If you are interested in other apps, including
Geezr for Chrome and Geezr for iOS, please visit our catalog at
https://www.selamalem.com.

###

If you have any questions beyond the contents of this press release please
feel free to reach out to us through email: marketing_at_selamalem.com. Please
also note that I have attached the app icon and a screenshot of the
keyboard for your use.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 8:46 AM, Selam Alem Marketing <
marketing_at_selamalem.com> wrote:

> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tigrinya-tigre-for-ios/
>
> Finally, you can read and write the way YOU were meant to, with the
> language you think in!
>
> Tigrinya/Tigre (for iOS) opens a new world of technology for Africa's only
> currently used indigenous script. A free font lets you read, in almost any
> app, anything written in a Ge'ez script based language. Write quickly in
> Tigrinya or Tigre with the fastest Ge'ez language recommendation engine!
> The application provides a font and a keyboard to allow users to read and
> write on iOS without compromising the speed and convenience of using their
> mobile devices.
>
> The app is available on the Apple App Store today for $4.99. The app
> requires iOS 8 (a free upgrade). To purchase please go to:
> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tigrinya-tigre-for-ios/
>
> Product Features:
>
> - Font installer so you can read Ge'ez script based languages in any
> app
> - Phrasebook supporting Tigrinya, Tigre and Amharic
> - Quickly enter characters in Tigrinya and Tigre
> - First word recommendation engine for Tigrinya and Tigre (helps you
> type faster)
> - BONUS - Use Ge'ez numerals with any keyboard!
> - You can use Tigrinya and Tigre on your iPhone or iPad (any iOS
> device)
>
> Selam Alem has been producing tools to ease the use of computing in Ge'ez
> based languages since 2007. If you are interested in other apps, including
> Geezr for Chrome and Geezr for iOS, please visit our catalog at
> https://www.selamalem.com.
>
> ###
>
> If you have any questions beyond the contents of this press release please
> feel free to reach out to us through email: marketing_at_selamalem.com.
> Please also note that I have attached the app icon and a screenshot of the
> keyboard for your use.

GeezrTigrinya87.png
(image/png attachment: GeezrTigrinya87.png)

Tigrinya-iPhone6-Screenshot.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Tigrinya-iPhone6-Screenshot.jpg)

Tigre-iPhone6-Screenshot.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Tigre-iPhone6-Screenshot.jpg)