“I have witnessed improvement in the living standards particularly women and children" in Eritrea "UNDP" ..

From: Aklilu Abraham <adalvoice_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:18:58 +0000

“We have seen improvement of nutrition among the children because they are
able to access highly nutritious vegetables from the irrigation scheme,”
says the administrator of the village, Ms. Abrahazion. “The children are
also able to attend school consistently because they are healthy and fall
sick less often.”....Continue Reading... go to <http://goog_670178924/>
https://adalvoice.wordpress.com/

TvF4m5IQRIsB21.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: TvF4m5IQRIsB21.jpg)