We have made slit a few changes Location and Time Please see poster for Details *****ER-ID***** Seminar for Eritrean nationals residing in Toronto, ON. & its Environs Sunday March/08/2015~~Mark Your Date!!

From: Eritrean Media <erican.media_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 22:59:00 -0500

Due to some technical Issues Our ERI-ID Seminar has been relocated to 1573
Bloor Street West to a more convenient Location with Dundas Subway station
been one block from the Lithuanian Community Association, Further according
to the original the starting time was suppose be at 3:00pm but now we will
start at our new location 4:00pm Sharp so please find your way there in
timely matters..

EriIDTorontoSeminara.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: EriIDTorontoSeminara.jpg)