The London Eri Tigress Defending Eritrea Resilience & In Depth

From: Alemseged Makonnen <eyeru_a_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 00:42:39 +0000

  The London Eri Tigress Defending Eritrea Resilience & In DepthHere below is a video I created in honor of Saba Gebregiorgis one of the unpaid Eri ambassadors, the London Eri Tigress who is defending our precious nation in wisdom & in depth at Kalima Horra Show with George Galloway and in many other world forum, specifically in a forum where SELAM KIDANE was making money, of course blood money, for simply trying but in vain to destroy her own people and country. Watch & be proud of the Eritrean patriotism at its best display. http://youtu.be/SjzJV6FUBnwhttp://youtu.be/SjzJV6FUBnw