Grhnet Errawi bguHilatat KeyHleb!

From: Metkel Asmerom <tewasmeh_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 21:34:46 +0200

Dear all !
We Eritreans are very furious at the UN COIEritrea report which was a bag lies. We are also deeply concerned about the human traffickers who are exploiting the generosity and kindness of Eritreans by demanding thousands of dollars for the release of their Eritrean brothers and sisters they hold in detention. In addition to these, some Ethiopian priests (debteras) are also claiming to heal some innocent Eritreans from some mysterios illnesses and are exploiting their generosity and kindness. It is a shame to watch such horrendous acts silently. I am therefore sending this comment to try to stop such of Eritreans. I hope you will be able to publish on your website.
With bestg regards,
Metkel AsmeromStockholm, Sweden.