Need more people to sign to reach a target of 2,000 signatures.

From: Tsegai Emmanuel <emmanuelt40_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 06:45:12 -0500

Dear signature participants,

So far 1,600 have signed the petition in a week. Our target is to get 2,000
signatures. If we take time out and get one more person to sign , we can
exceed the target. Interestingly concerned individuals have signed from all
corners of the world including China. Majority are Eritreans but
individuals of all nationalities have participated in the petition.

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/the-uns-commission-of

Thank you all!