Ambassador Tesfamicael Gerahtu's Rebut (rebuttal) to HRC false report

From: yohannes zeratsion <yohannes.zeratsion1_at_web.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 15:07:25 +0200
Ambassador Gehratu's Rebut was good. However to my understanding it was very compact. Here, I understand of the limited time alloted for the Rebutal. However Obama's speech in the Clinton Global Initiative Annual Meeting, openly telling the whole world that his country cooperating with partners (smugglers) to allure young Eritreans to turn their back to their beloved country should have been hammered home. America interfering in the affairs of independent countries is a violation of UN Charter. A UN, existing only on paper.

The other point which should been mentioned in the Rebut is that Asylum seekers in the hands of our staunch enemies, Ethiopia and Djioubti have no choice but to lie inorder to get Asylum Status.

Eritrea's several Millenium Achievemets sponsered by UNDP and UNESCO and others should have been mentioned. It can not be true that a country scores Millenium Achievements but on the other hand been accused of violating its people rights. This is a controvers for some one who has a little bit of common sense. Those UN puppets, sitting in Geneva ready to condemn us don't want to see these controverses, but we have to tell them on their face. It is America and its leaders who should go to ICC. Isn't it America who used Atomic Bomb, Chmeical Orange on millions of civilian lives. Isn't it America who has 13 Million prisoners, 80 to 90 percent Afro-Americans. Is't it America killing every week on the average one Afro-American. Is't America killing millions of Iraqis, Libyans, Afghans, Yemenis, Somalis etc. America is paying 400,00 Dollars to every one who fights a soverein country, Syria. Today life on earth is in the hands of the Mighty, the gods of the earth and who could not get their throat full.

It should have been mentioned that countries like Danemark, Britain, Norway, Italy have visited Eritrea and found out for themselves that what the HRC says is not true. Obama's, depicting Eritrea as Noth Korea has been refuted by the Deligation of Norway.

The flawed method of report, the HRC followed should have dissected and torn apart to disprove its methodology.

The Rebut should have supported also by Audio Videos, telling what Eritrea looks like today and how it looked like before 25 years  and what the true Eritreans say about their country and what they are achieving in their country today.

The names of several Journalists calling the HR Report an outright lie and politically motivated should have mentioned.

Yohannes Zeratsion
FFM, Germany