Fwd: NGO & Humanitarian Organizations Are the ISIS of Eritrea

From: Dehai <dehaihager_at_dehai.org_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 06:09:51 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: NGO & Humanitarian Organizations Are the ISIS of Eritrea
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 04:18:52 +0000
From: Alemseged Makonnen <eyeru_a at hotmail dot com>
To: dehai_at_dehai.org <dehai_at_dehai.org>

NGO & Humanitarian Organizations Are the ISIS of Eritrea

Most principled nation, hardworking & law abiding people lynched &
assaulted nonstop for over half a century by the irrelevant UN and its
masters unaccountably & unconscionably. Nevertheless, I believe with
every fiber of my being that God, the father of Our Lord Jesus Christ
will righteously render justice to the people and government of Eritrea
at the right time. I know very well, He is the God who is neither early
nor late. As we all Eritreans know full well, there is no justice,
specifically for Eritrea in this so called modern world of our time, yet
I assure you justice is coming from the above. Let us all expect and it
will be herald for sure.

The cheap shot NGOs & Humanitarian Organizations, like ISIS are now
actively engaged in the business of destabilizing nations who refused to
succumb to the whims of big nation. Is there anyone who would doubt if I
tell that the former US president Bill Clinton strangely declared that
the most interesting & formidable NGO of our time is ISIS, yes, ISIS.
Check it out yourself in this video. Also watch the whole video and see
for yourself how these unscrupulous & dishonest organizations have
become most dangerous entities to the peace of the world. Specifically,
I call upon the gullible and unsuspected Eritreans to watch the video
carefully to the end, and then after you will know for sure who really
these organizations are and what they are up to. Taking this opportunity
it is my pleasure also to thank Madote.com for removing immediately the
divisive and self-serving article by Dr. Tesfa G Gebremedhin. I wondered
why a man of his caliber could ever imagine equating the law abiding
government supporters with the vandals, arsonist & hooligans who burned
our community & vandalize our Embassies. Anyway I am very grateful for
taking a quick action on the most divisive articles. Now, here below is
the link for the video I created. http://tsegag.com/myvideo.html

http://tsegag.com/myvideo.html