In Defence of Eritreanism, The Eritrean Diaspora Front for Justice.

From: Samuel Ghebreab <samuel.ghebreab_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 03:18:29 +0100

In Defence of Eritreanism, The Eritrean Diaspora Front for Justice

*The Eritrean Diaspora Front for Justice* have held their protest against
the despicable UN-HUMAN RIGTHS ARMY know as UN Commission of Inquiry (COI)
on *June 22, 2015*. The sons, daughters, mothers and fathers of EPLF
travelled from all walks of life within such a short period notice and
against all odds. The Can Do People managed to meet face to face with the
UN-HUMAN COI ARMY who were told to HANDS OFF our Eritrea and affair. The
UN COI refused to meet the Eritrean communities from all over the world.
So the gallant people went all the way to the doorsteps of UN COI to expose
the Pack of Lies.

Ironically and ridiculously, The Eritrean Diaspora Front for Justice were
accused of subjecting the CIO Army to threat and intimidation at the
UN-HUMAN Right Council regular 29th session meeting. A peaceful
demonstration is treated as threat by these UN-Human establishments because
The Eritrean people were out there to protect their basic Human Rights as a
people of Eritrea and exposing the sinister conspiracy brewed at the United
States. American democracy is really becoming a laughing stock of our
world these days. It is beyond belief for UN-HUMAN Rights council and
other puppet countries to accept such a cheap and fabricated accusation
against a peaceful people that turned up at Geneva. However it sounds the
UN COI are shocked by the turn up of thousands Eritreans from all over
Europe to tell them the truth and are desperate for cover up. So they came
up with another fabricated story to demonize and disregard the people of
Eritrea who were at the peaceful demonstration exercising their democratic
rights. Not to mention turning off Electricity so that we cannot air our
voice loud as The UN-Human Rights Army were too ashamed the whole world was
hearing and observing our peaceful actions in exposing the Pack of Lies
invented by the enemies of Eritrea in the name of the United Nations.

What does this experience tell us as a people of Eritrea? How can we retain
our Eritreanism and exist simply as Eritrean origin?

I have no doubt the intentions are to destroy The State of Eritrean and the
sense of Eritreanism from the people. I am afraid if we do not mobilise
and fight against these evil establishments, we will be doomed as a failed
state soon. We will witness history repeating itself (i.e. the *annexation *of
Eritrea under the pretext of *UN-HUMAN RIGHTS ARMY).* We have to revive
our organisations that were the pillar of EPLF during our struggle for
independence. We may have to consider even building the smallest
organisation or Cells. We have to educate our children and encourage them
to participate in the organisation that will enable them to contribute more
effectively. Without being organised, it will be difficult to pre-empt or
counterattack against any hostilities aimed at the people of Eritrea. Our
approach must be proactive rather than reactive.

We must deny the platform to the sold out souls of Eritrea in our
communities as they have proven to serve no good to the people but to
promote vengeance and the desire for self-interest repeatedly.

By the way there is no need for COI Army to visit Eritrea any more.
Eritrea has already gone to visit UN COI not the other way. These evil
bodies are no longer invited to step on the sacred land where our martyrs
are buried. The Eritrean Diaspora Front for justice vowed in front of the
UN COI head quarter that we will not let them destroy us as human beings
once again. We will take any peaceful measures to defend ourselves as
nation and people of this world. After all UN was the main player and
responsible for the destruction of the Eritrea and its people in 1952.
What fruit is going to come out from such a rotten and corrupted
organisation run by a single and arrogant country?

I must admit I see many challenges ahead of us. As a father of three, I am
deeply concerned about the future of my children as Eritreans. Families
have a lot to play in raising our children to be good citizens and
ambassadors of Eritrea as well as their birth or hosting countries.

Let our children inherit the ethos of our Martyrs (The creators of EPLF)
who restored back Justice, Freedom, Independence and The State of Eritrea.

Awet N’hafash,

Samuel Tukue Ghebreab