keep Marching Gemeley

From: Tsehaie Gmariam <tsehaiegm_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 03:46:52 -0500

 Ab Geneva lomi Self ntgebru Sisters and Brothers Jeganu Deki Ere Kbret
yhabelna
 You have my personal and other hundreds of thousands if not millions of
deQi Ere all over the world solidarity.
*I dedicated* this document for you all and all of us are proud of you plus
all of us are to continue the struggle up to the end
https://youtu.be/OWF7DH-40AA

https://youtu.be/fRxxYGSPsj0

Selamat, deK Ere, deK jeganu and proud people who are at home and diaspora

https://youtu.be/yXwM5A3h7Oo

Long live to Our Ancestors !!!

What we have been going through for the centuries from generation to
generation is not because what these demons are accusing us of doing wrong
things. The fact is Red sea and its all resources Gemgem Bahri with its
strategical location and now in addition Gold,Copper, potash etc.
The have to use all mother of lies to steal or rob what was given to us by
almighty GOD and we have a god given right to protect it.

Here we go the fraction of our past- time line what we went through because
of the reasons I mentioned in the last paragraph.

*600 *- Arabs introduce Islam to coastal areas.

*1500s *- Ottoman Turks establish garrison at Massawa on the Red Sea coast.

*1890 *- Italy proclaims colony of Eritrea.

*1941 *- British forces occupy Eritrea.

*1949 *- Britain administers Eritrea as a United Nations trust territory.

*1952 *- UN decides to make Eritrea a federal component of Ethiopia.

*1958 *- Eritrean Liberation Front formed.
Independence struggle

*1962 *- Ethiopia annexes Eritrea, turning it into a province; war of
independence begins.

*1970 *- Leftist faction of the Eritrean Liberation Front splits to form
the Eritrean People's Liberation Front.

*1974 *- Ethiopian Emperor Haile Selassie overthrown in a military coup.

*1977-78* - Soviet advisers and Cuban troops help Ethiopian forces reverse
significant advances made by Eritrean guerrillas.

*1990 *- Eritrean People's Liberation Front captures the Eritrean port of
Massawa.

*1988 *- Battle of Afabet, seen as a significant victory for Eritrean
independence fighters.

*1991 *- Eritrean People's Liberation Front captures the Eritrean capital,
Asmara and forms a provisional government; the United Nations sets a date
for a referendum on Eritrean independence with Ethiopian backing.

*1993 *- Eritreans almost unanimously vote for independence; Eritrea
becomes independent and joins the United Nations.
Post-independence war

*1995 *- Eritrean troops invade the Yemeni-held Hanish islands at the mouth
of the Red Sea.

*1998 *- International arbitration panel awards the Greater Hanish island
to Yemen and divides other smaller islands between the two countries.

*1998-2000* - Eritrean-Ethiopian border clashes turn into a full-scale war
which kills some 70,000 people.

*2000 *- Eritrea, Ethiopia ceasefire and peace agreements envisage troop
withdrawals and UN peacekeepers.
Border disagreement

*2001 *February - Ethiopia says it has withdrawn its troops from Eritrea in
accordance with the 2000 peace deal.

*2001 *April - Eritrea says its forces have pulled out of the border zone
with Ethiopia in accordance with the 2000 peace agreement.

*2001 *May - Eritrea and Ethiopia agree on a UN-proposed mediator to try to
demarcate their disputed border.

*2002 *February - Eritrea's highest legislative body, the National
Assembly, decides not to allow the creation of any political parties in the
near future.

*2002 *October - Eritrea is accused by neigbouring Sudan of taking part in
a rebel offensive in the east. Asmara denies the charge.

*2003 *April - Boundary commission rules that the disputed border town of
Badme lies in Eritrea. Ethiopia says the ruling is unacceptable.

*2004 *November - Ethiopia says it accepts "in principle" a commission's
ruling on its border with Eritrea. But a protracted stalemate over the town
of Badme continues.

*2005 *April - World Food Programme warns of a dire food situation after a
series of droughts. It extends emergency operations to help more than
840,000 people.
Renewed tensions

*ALL ACCUSATION BY WHO EVER IS PROVEN TO BE WRONG*

*2005 *October - Eritrea bans UN helicopter flights in its airspace. UN
says the restriction could force it to withdraw altogether.

*2005 *November - UN Security Council threatens Eritrea and Ethiopia with
sanctions unless they return to the 2000 peace plan

*2006 *November - A UN report says seven countries - including Eritrea -
have been providing arms and supplies to the rival Islamist administration
in Somalia. Eritrea denies the charge. Eritrea's arch foe Ethiopia was
arming the interim government, the report says.

Ethiopia and Eritrea reject a proposal put forward by an independent
boundary commission as a way around a four-year impasse over the
demarcation of their shared border.

*2007 *March - A group of British embassy workers and their Ethiopian
guides are kidnapped in Ethiopia's northern Afar region bordering on
Eritrea. They are eventually released in Eritrea.

*2007 *April - Female circumcision is banned.

Eritrea pulls out of regional body IGAD (Intergovernmental Authority on
Development) as IGAD member states back Ethiopian intervention in Somalia.

*2007 *May - European Union Development Commissioner Louis Michel meets
President Afwerki in Brussels. The commission's welcome is condemned by
rights activists.

*2007 *August - US official Jendayi Frazer says Washington is considering
putting Eritrea on a list of state sponsors of terrorism.

*2007 *September - War could resume between Ethiopia and Eritrea over their
border conflict, warns United Nations special envoy to the Horn of Africa,
Kjell Bondevik.
Border dispute rumbles on

*2007 *November - Eritrea accepts border line demarcated by international
boundary commission. Ethiopia rejects it.

*2008 *January - UN extends mandate of peacekeepers on Ethiopia-Eritrea
border for six months.

UN Security Council demands Eritrea lift fuel restrictions imposed on UN
peacekeepers at the Eritrea-Ethiopia border area. Eritrea declines, saying
troops must leave border.

*2008 *February - UN begins pulling 1,700-strong peacekeeper force out due
to lack of fuel supplies following Eritrean government restrictions.

*2008 *April - UN Secretary-General Ban Ki Moon warns of likelihood of new
war between Ethiopia and Eritrea if peacekeeping mission withdraws
completely. Outlines options for the future of the UN mission in the two
countries.

*2008 *July *-* UN Security Council votes unanimously to end UN
peacekeeping mission monitoring disputed border between Ethiopia and
Eritrea.

*2008 *November - An armed opposition group, the Red Sea Afar Democratic
Organisation, says it carried a major attack on a military base, killing or
injuring more than a hundred people.

*2009 *April - UN Security Council says Eritrea failed to fulfil its
obligation to withdraw troops from disputed border area of Djibouti under
an ultimatum issued in January. Eritrea denies having troops on Djiboutian
soil.

*2009 *April - Human Rights Watch says the government is turning the
country into a "giant prison".

*2009 *August - Eritrea and Ethiopia are ordered to pay each other
compensation for their 1998-2000 border war.

*2009 *December - UN imposes sanctions on Eritrea for its alleged support
for Islamist insurgents in Somalia.

*2010 *June - Eritrea, Djibouti agree to resolve their border dispute
peacefully. THE WHOLE THING WAS OVER EXAJURATED

*2010 *August - Opposition groups meeting in Ethiopia agree to establish
parliament in exile. THAT WAS BS

*2010 *December - US diplomatic cables revealed by WikiLeaks say Eritreans
fleeing in droves, economy in a death spiral and prisons overflowing.
THIS WAS THEIR MAKE AMD MOST OF IT- A LIE

*2011 *March *- *Ethiopia accuses Eritrea of sending agents across the
border to plant bombs and warns it will take all necessary measures to halt
Eritrean "aggression". THAT WAS PROVEN WRONG

*2011 *April - Ethiopia for the first time declares openly that it will
support Eritrean rebel groups fighting to overthrow President Isaias
Afewerki.

*2011 *July - A UN report accuses Eritrea of being behind a plot to attack
an African Union summit in Ethiopia in January. BS

*2011 *June-September - Horn of Africa hit by worst drought in 50 years.
NOT IN ERITREA

*2011 *December - UN Security Council tightens sanctions against Eritrea
for continuing to support Islamists in Somalia. PROVEN WRONG

*2012 *January - Group of European tourists kidnapped and killed in the
remote Afar region in Ethiopia, near the border with Eritrea.

*2012 *March - Ethiopian troops attack positions in south-eastern Eritrea,
alleging that subversive groups were being trained there.

*2012 *July - UN Human Rights Council appoints a special rapporteur on
human rights in Eritrea. She is refused entry into the country.

*2013* 21 January - Dissident soldiers take over the information ministry
building in Asmara for a short time. The mutineers demand the release of
political prisoners.

*2013 *February - Football team coach and doctor defect during a tournament
in Uganda.

*2013 *April - Military pilot sent to Saudi Arabia to reclaim a jet stolen
by two fellow officers seeking asylum, reportedly also seeks asylum.

*2013 *May - Brutal repression, including extrajudicial killings, is
forcing thousands to flee Eritrea, says UN human rights reporter Sheila
Keetharuth.

*2013 *December - A study presented to the European Parliament says as many
as 30,000 Eritreans have been abducted and taken to Egypt's Sinai to be
tortured and ransomed since 2007. Eritrea denies the accusation that its
officials are involved.

*2014 *June - The UN Human Rights Council sets up a year-long inquiry into
human rights in Eritrea. It says the government has engaged in widespread
abuses and that about six percent of the population has fled the country.
Eritrea rejects the claims as unfounded and says it will not cooperate.

*2014 *November - The UN Refugee Agency says there has been a sharp rise in
the number of people fleeing from Eritrea to Ethiopia, and that many are
thought to be fleeing a renewed conscription drive by the armed forces.

*2015 *June - A UN report accuses the government of Eritrea of carrying out
systematic, widespread and gross human rights violations. The government
dismisses the report as politically motivated.

The next video sounds like

MASS DISTRUCTION WAPON IN IRAQ no where to be found

https://youtu.be/b0Jv12YAiSshttps

To whom did she or the committee interviewed to get the fact :probably
from non Eritrean refugees some where outside Eritrea. Never been in
Eritrea or Never contacted real Eritrean diaspora. What a shame!!!!!!!!!

Here we go the whole TRUTH

https://youtu.be/YMLCqRSF-UU

Beside this I have been reading and watching at different web sites
and TV shows, our real Eritrean sisters and brothers defending this cause.
We are proud of you.KBRETN MOGESN for you.

I ask all Deki Ere to unite and defend our country up to the end to foil
this sinister agenda plus to lift the unjust and unfair evil sanction
imposed against the camel our beloved Ere. We have an obligation to
defend against all odds to stabilize it and pass it to next generation,

Even though our people has been denied their freedom and extremely abused
from century to century in different forms and shapes, in our history, we
never showed a sign of defeat and surrender to our mindless brutal enemies
(we never kneel dawn, never was never will) Examining from our history
since beginning our armed struggle ,this is what the real whole world
should call a leadership, a unity and a dedication of a great people. Our
great lewah, self reliance and hard working people has been a model citizen
(except some hasusat and like Elsa Chrum and The traitor Ali Abdo).to the
world. The irony is 99% our planet resource is controlled by 1% of
population and these greedy people also controlled how the politics of this
world works. This why all this conflict and wars. They have to use
different out lie excuses to accomplish their sinister agenda. Sh-h hasot
hade haKi aykewunen. nay hasot meChreshtu nefas or bado . Perhaps, truth as
a whole could be under dog for a while, but at last the truth will come out
as a victor for sure. bzi alem hasot negisu but at last hasot,be-alu hasot
koynu yterf.

Out dark continent(Africa) should wake up and smell a coffee. As Africans,
specially AU should learn from Asians and Latin Americans to put Africa in
right place in this world. They should learn from Eritrea and take it as an
example and work step by step for regional and then to continental economy
and political power. We Africans have to learn, how to use a ballot not a
bullet. We Africans have to work hard to be self reliance and tobe
dignified people. We Africans should not be an instrument for the others
and allow them to be their battle ground to control our resources and rush
for our self destruction. If we Africans follow this wrong path, we will
not be self reliance and equal to developed world the way we know it.
Sister African states and AU has to defend and stand beside Eritrean people
and its Government against this disgusting, garbage and embarrassing false
allegation.

dek Ere. the nation building and the struggle is long. We showed the world
our principles and what we stand for. There will be some hick ups and
obstacles on the way and kem hade hzbi and hade lbi, we will stay united
and prove to the world again and again.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxVwZvmkfbQ

https://youtu.be/foTr308Huwc

On this occasion I want to ask to different Eritrean political
organization,humanitarian groups plus individuals to approach the main
stream Eritrean diaspora communities to work together on all issues
regarding our country present and future goals. As all of as know, Our
brutal enemies in the past used divide and rule and we lost a nation wood
in 50th and our unity kem hade hzbi and hade lbi helped us during armed
struggle and against all odds and too many sacrifice, we achieved our
independence.

Their plan is not what they say, it is about exploiting the resources They
want us to be like Iraq, Syria, Libya and Yemen. UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE
FALL. Let us unite and foil what our enemies are dreaming and working 24
seven for our demise for their economical and political gain. We are
smarter than that. After that any issue and difference we have, we can put
it on the table in civilize and democratic manner and reach and implement
 in our Eritrean rich culture way. We Eritreans have thousands of years
experience in all forms of administration matters. If there is a will there
is a way. Always There us a middle ground for agreement. Where ever in the
world we live in all places please let us form a committee to work together
and to eliminate the differences we have. I ask our scholars to come with
wright research and formula to achieve this goal. If you don't kill a
disease when it is tiny, it will be a cancer. After all we Eritrean People
are related and one family. To make it short I plead my Eritrean brothers
and Sisters to make peace among us and work together.

*EnthareQ*

*Haraymo*

Enemy of Eritrea Will eat dust

Awot nhafash !!!