Eritreans in Defence of the African TROY, Stop The SPARTAN UN-HUMAN RIGHTS ARMY at Geneva

From: Samuel Ghebreab <samuel.ghebreab_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 01:37:56 +0100

[image: Inline image 2]
Eritreans in Defence of the African TROY, Stop The SPARTAN UN-HUMAN RIGHTS
ARMY at Geneva

We are witnessing a well-timed and orchestrated campaign against *The State
of Eritrea and People*. The Eritrean citizens are repeatedly let down and
dismayed by the UN-Human activists as the recent UN Commission Inquiry
report clearly appears to undermine the Eritrean martyrs day and designed
to demonise the country as a whole. It is an aggressive attack against a
peaceful nation and its people.

The Eritrean people are now too experienced and astute. In fact the whole
world is starting to dismiss the report from the evil and UN-Human Rights
activists’ as a sham. It was not difficult decipher where the criminal
movements are leading to.

We would soon have heard the statement below echoing in a different format,
had we sat idle while the nation is facing global offence under the pretext
of UN-Human Rights activists.

*“From the point of view of justice, the opinions of the Eritrean people
must receive consideration. Nevertheless the strategic interest of the
United States in the Red Sea basin and the considerations of security and
world peace make it necessary that the country has to be linked with our
ally Ethiopia.”*

Such harassment and attack is not new to the *The Can Do People* who have
emerged victorious against all odds. We have always united and fought for
the freedom of the oppressed people including the Ethiopians.

Let us again be the continuity of our Martyrs (The True Human Rights
Activists). The destiny is right in our hand. We are all mortals but our
history and consequence will continue to pursue.

I hope those misguided fellow Eritreans will come to their senses and
choose to follow us to Geneva Demonstration to defend the very existence of
Eritreanism on Monday, June 22. This is your chance to disassociate
yourself from the conspiracy intended to reverse Eritrean TRUE Freedom. You
should learn from the experience of many fallen countries and should be
well aware that the sponsors are the architects of ISIS, Al-Shabaab and
other criminal organisations. They are not interested in the stability or
wellbeing of the country but to destroy its people by imposing illegal UN
sanctions, undermining its sovereign and creating false justifications for
the final invasion in name of Ethiopia. Now is to stop being the tools of
our enemies and be a credible Eritrean body, if you want to be taken
serious.

It is not too late to defend your country and people!

Indeed Eritrea, the African TROY, is under the threat of the SPARTAN
UN-HUMAN RIGHTS ARMY. Inevitably for Eritreans, there is no way out but to
overcome fear and continue to fight and defend like Prince of Troy, Hector
(simply like our Eritrean Martyrs). There is no success without fight and
hard work!

Amazingly, the song below sums it up everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txSTnEo3nEM

See you at Geneva and Awet N’Hafash as proven by our Martyrs!

Samuel Tukue Ghebreab

image.png
(image/png attachment: image.png)