June 20th, Martyrs' day program in Minnesota, Walk-A-Thon - Reminder

From: Essey A. <essey001_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 12:52:23 -0500

Hello Everyone

The Eritrean community in Minnesota is organizing a Walkathon on June 20th
2015, to pay tribute to those Eritreans who gave their precious lives for
our country’s liberation, defending our national sovereignty and
territorial integrity. On Saturday 20th of June, Minnesota Eritreans are
walking from different locations of the greater twin cities area and will
join the traditional candle light vigil program at the Community Center.

We will meet at the designated starting locations (St. Anthony main & State
Capitol) and start the walk at exactly 2:00pm. Over 140 Eritreans have
registered so far for this event. Please park your cars at the community
center and take either the light rail or find a ride to the starting
locations.

Please join us for a candle light vigil at the community center at the
conclusion of the walkathon. The Martyrs program at the community starts at
5:00pm.

Directions and instructions are attached.

Thank you

Martyrs-MN1.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: Martyrs-MN1.JPG)