country of Sheila Keetharuth

From: yohannes zeratsion <yohannes.zeratsion1_at_web.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 12:30:38 +0200
Dear Dehai readers,

I red some errors, in some postings by some contributers, some mistakes. I believe, in such situations we must correct each other.

Posting by Dawit Ghebremedhin of 16 June, 2015 over the biased Human Rights Reporter, not of the UN but of United States (UN is a hostage of America),  mentioned this biased reporter's country as MURITANIA. The country of this biased reporter is the Island of MAURITIUS, in the Indian Ocean. It has an area of 1860 Sq.Kilometer. This country is so small that on the world map, it has to be given a higher scale on the map to be recognised. In comparison, Eritrea has 125,000 Sq. Kilometer(excluding the over 300 Islands) which is 68 times the size of Mauritius. Here, I am not trying to degrade this country because of its size. I know all countries regardless of their size are equal and equaly independent. The size of country maters only for America and its allees.
An Eritrean Ambassador, in an East African Country, has also made the same mistake about the nationality of this reporter. We should try to be as accurate as possible wenn we write or give informations publically. Also our Eritrean Ambassadors should be fluent as much as possible in the langauge they give informations. If one does not command a language, it is obvious that one can not convey the information to the recipient correctly. Commanding a language in itself brings with it, a very good credit and respect. Therefore, I would like to see Eritrea's reprentatives in some foreign countries to take time to learn the three or more international languages.

Regarding the demonstration in Geneva on the 22 june, 2015 I would like to share my opinion to the organisers that self expressing, clear speaking Placards should be prepared. I would like to see for example, OBAMA TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD THAT WITH THE HELP OF HIS AGENTS LURING YOUNG ERITREANS TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY.
Another Placard telling the world WE ARE NOT THE 550 ASYLEM SEEKERS IN ETHIOPIA/DJIBOUTI/SUDAN
WE ARE THE 20000 IN DIASPORA

Yohannes Zetratsion
FFM Germany