Mereja.com: AS AN ERITREAN-AMERICAN

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 15:30:00 +0200

AS AN ERITREAN-AMERICAN

June 13, 205

AS AN ERITREAN-AMERICAN: 1st- I would like to congratulate to every Eritrean that is marching forward from East, West, South, and North. Despite all the evil wish and conspiracy against our people, country, and EriGove nearly all Eritreans figured it out that the only way is to march forward: the children of house keepers, taxi drivers, doctors, managers, professors, politicians, entrepreneurs, and lost parents who migrated in the early 80's and 90's are becoming doctors, lawyers, professors, artists, actors, surgeons, activists, entrepreneurs, and leaders in record numbers.

As one Eritrean-American high school valedictorian said in her acceptance speech, "I'm not sure where my appreciations begins: could it be to the American people for giving me the opportunity to restart life here in the states, could it be to my beloved parents blood who migrated from Eritrea to escape the killing fields of Ethiopian soldiers, or could it be visiting Sawa with my family and friends. She concluded her speech as follows, "I wish the American leaders would accept Eritreans for what they believe, earned, work ethic, principles, trust, dedication, and above all hard work just like our American people from all walks of life"; and 2nd- the latest so called Human Rights report by the witch looking lady is very disturbing and every Eritrean must act and react in unison: we all know we don't have a perfect government in Eritrea just like we have at the White House but it is not of a concern of the witch looking lady and her other witches bosses who sucked the blood of Hutsis vs. Tutsis, Somalians, Lybians, Syrians, Ethiopians, Afghanistans, Iraqis, and so on

 All the talks, mimicking, pretending, acting, or concerns in regard to our beloved Eritrea and its people is to make sure the cash flow of all criminal activities to continue from Asmara to Sh-tmelba, Addis Abeba, Lybia, to the hands of all criminals in the Sinai desert, and finally to the bottom of the Mediterranean sea. We all know the solution of the horn African communities: the current cancer of the horn of Africa, weyane tigry, must be eradicated and let the horn of African communities breath peace, prosperity, trade, and free movement for all citizens from east to west, and south to north.............