RE: Independence Day and YPFDJ Australian Chapter Establishment in Sydney, Australia

From: Eritrean Consulate - Melbourne <eritrean.consulate_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 16:16:01 +1000

Merhaba Comrades,

Please find attached a report and photos reflecting the 24th Independence
Day celebration and the YPFDJ Australian Chapter establishment meeting
which took place in Sydney, Australia on 6 June 2015.

We would very much appreciate if you could post this events in your website.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our
office.

Regards,
Michael Isaac
Public Relations
--
Consulate of the State of Eritrea
Suit 8 Level 4
High Point Shopping Center
200 Rosamond Road
Maribyrnong, VIC 3032
PH:      +61-3-9318 3300+61-3-9318 3300
            +61-3-9318 1303+61-3-9318 1303
Fax:     +61-3-9318 3344
e-mail:  eritrean.consulate_at_gmail.com
Website: www.ericon.org.au
Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited.  If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at eritrean.consulate_at_gmail.com
Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype