ሓበሬታ ብዛዕባ ሓድሽ ወረቀት መንነት ምምላእ ንኹሎም ኤርትራውያን ነበርቲ ኣብ ሃገረ ካናዳ

From: Samuel Igbu <igbu.samuel_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 15:55:33 -0400

This is to inform you with pride that we have made the necessary
preparation to accommodate to all Eritrean citizens that reside in Canada,
further we are bring up to your attention & to update you All Eritrean
community members that has their Eritrean ID and are getting ready to
replace it with the new One along with those that are obtaining a new
Eritrean ID, we have elected committees in your respective Cities that are
responsible for assisting our Communities in All major Cities of Canada
that also includes in the most remote Area As Well. Information how to
Register and the requirement has been enlighten during our Eri_ID Seminar
in most major Cities across Canada and to those whom for some reason that
missed the Seminar and need more details please contact your local
community organizers to direct you to the elected Committees, If by Any
Chance you need further details you can directly contact our office At the
Consulate General Of the State of Eritrea in Toronto, Ontario

_at_ 416-306-2865.

Glory to our Martyrs!!
Victory to the Masses!!

ERI_ID_Announcement.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: ERI_ID_Announcement.jpg)