Toronto priest

From: Fishaye Tesfagiorgis <fishtesfagiorgis_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 07:31:05 -0800

I am very sad and disharmony with dehai .org ,I have thought and believed
dehai was the only org.provided the truth news about our people and country.
But I was totally wrong after what you have posted on the website on
Wednesday about religion and priest in Toronto
I am not orthodox or part of that church or know the priest closely I am
proud to be Eritrean and proud to be Catholic. The writer was just totally
wrong and have no idea what's writing and knowledge about religion.