Important Announcmnets

From: HIDRI Dallas <hidri.dallas_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 10:11:19 -0600

*MUST WATCH <http://youtu.be/kBh7ESBVwDw> *

We are only 2days 10 hours 5 minutes and 5…4…3…2…1…………………seconds away
until the much Anticipated 1People1Heart-United & One Benefit Dinner! COME
ONE COME ALL! We have food, we have drinks but above all we have the best
show ready for you to see!

This year’s benefit dinner is designed to celebrate Eritrea’s Diversity and
our Unity! We are prepared to provide you a memorable night!!

*Be sure to attend and Share the experience!*

*February 7th, 2015*

*8:00 PM Sharp*

*Garland Convention & Reception Center*

For more information on where to purchase your ticket contact us at
hidridallas_at_gmail.com OR CALL US AT 469-209-1728
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/html/compose/static_files/blank_quirks.html#>

*****FORWARD TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY*****

--
- HIDRI-DALLAS
"Building strong, patriotic and conscious youth"
Visit us at www.hidridallas.org