Re: Happy birthday to my president Esayas Afewerki the best president of the world

From: Adiam Berhane <adiam7_at_comcast.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 19:34:46 -0500

The interesting thing is that the only reason we know the date of President Afewerki’s birth is because of Wikileaks. President Afewerki has never publicly celebrated it and we have never done this as a nation. I am sure he has celebrated with friends, families and comrades but in accordance to Shabia’s strong distaste for the cult of personality , we have never celebrated his birthday. I remember reading the cables and some moronic American diplomat insinuated that a high-ranking government official must have been on the outs with President Afewerki because he was not with the President on his birthday ( a Tuesday no less). I remember it vividly because I thought to myself, oh that makes my president an Aquarius and what a stupid and nonsensical lie to bother to cable to Foggy Bottom.