Attention all Eritreans in the DFW area!!

From: HIDRI Dallas <hidri.dallas_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 14:23:31 -0600

*The 5th Annual #1People1Heart #UnitedAndOne Benefit Dinner is here*

This year’s 1People1Heart theme is unit in Diversity! Which seeks to
celebrate how our nation #Eritrea is stronger due to it’s different
culture, social and ethical elements!

​Come get a taste of #ERITREA as we will be serving freshly made
Traditional food at this years benefit dinner!

show will start promptly at *8:00pm*!! Don't be late!! Purchase your ticket
in advance for best seating!!

Garland Convention & Reception Center

1906 East Miller Road, Garland, TX 75041

For more information on where to purchase your ticket contact us at
hidridallas_at_gmail.com OR CALL US AT 469-209-1728

*****SPREAD THE WORD*****

--
- HIDRI-DALLAS
"Building strong, patriotic and conscious youth"
Visit us at www.hidridallas.org

IMG_3534.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: IMG_3534.JPG)