(We Support Eritrean Athletes) Eritrean Riders to Compete in UCI World Road Championship in Richmond, VA - Sept 19-27th, 2015

From: Biniam Tekle <biniamt_at_dehai.org_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 22:53:22 -0400

https://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Support-Eritrean-Athletes/1654417394775076

Eritrean Riders Coming to Richmond 2015 World Road Championship, USA.
Eritrean National Cycling Team is coming to the U.S. to take part in
the UCI World Championships to be held in Richmond, Virginia, USA---
from Sept. 19-2, 2015. Eritreans in the Richmond and surrounding
states are expected to show up in masses and encourage our riders as
they compete in the Championship.

The training & competition... which the team is expected to
participate is listed below. .

Saturday, Sept. 19 Team Time Trial Training 09:00 – 12:00 pm
Saturday, Sept. 19 Time Trial Circuit Training 01:00 – 02:30 pm
Sunday, Sept. 20 Team Time Trial (Men) 01:30 – 03:35 pm Monday, Sept.
21 Individual TTl ( Under 23) 11:30 am – 03:50
Wed, Sept. 23 Individual TT (Men Elite) 01:00 pm – 03:35
Thursday, Sept. 24 Road Race Training 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Friday, Sept. 25 Road Race (Men Under 23)12:45 pm – 04:50pm
Sunday, Sept. 27 Road Race (Men Elite) 09:00 am – 3:40 pm

All days are important, but Sunday 20th, Friday 25th and Sunday 27th
are very important. We are expecting Eritrean fans to come from as far
south as Charlotte, as far north as Philadelphia and everywhere in
between. Some might even come from far away. We are not sure how many
African teams from Sub-Saharan Africa will send teams, but it will not
be an exaggeration if we say Eritreans will be among the few black
African riders in this competition. It is a must that we show up in
masses and encourage our riders with that famous Eritrean enthusiasm!

Best wishes to our riders! please help us share this info. with your
friends and those who may not have access to social media.