(ArabianBusiness) Qatar Airways boosted flights to Eritrea and Bangladesh

From: Biniam Tekle <biniamt_at_dehai.org_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 11:46:23 -0400

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/qatar-airways-boosted-flights-eritrea-bangladesh-602883.html

Qatar Airways boosted flights to Eritrea and Bangladesh

By Staff Writer

Sunday, 16 August 2015 4:21 PM

Qatar Airways has boosted its scheduled flights to Eritrea and
Bangladesh, the Doha-based airline announced on Sunday.

>From September 7, 2015, flights from Doha to Asmara, the capital city
and largest city in Eritrea, will be increased from four to five times
per week, representing a 25 percent increase in capacity.

Equally, from December 9, 2015, flights from Doha to Dhaka, the
capital of Bangladesh, will also be increased, jumping from 10 to 14
weekly, effectively increasing capacity by 40 percent.

Qatar Airways Group Chief Executive, Akbar Al Baker, said: “Qatar
Airways is committed to continually enhancing the five-star experience
we offer to all our customers and this further expansion is in direct
response to a growing demand on these popular routes. We are delighted
to offer even more opportunities for our customers across the globe to
connect through Doha’s state-of-the-art Hamad International Airport to
both Eritrea and Bangladesh, flying on board one of the youngest
fleets in the industry.”

Qatar Airways currently flies to a fleet of 163 aircraft to 151 key
business and leisure destinations across Europe, the Middle East,
Africa, Asia Pacific, North America and South America.