FenQ’l Peaceful Demonstration in London August 7th 2015 "Adal voice of Eritreans"...

From: Aklilu Abraham <adalvoice_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 17:30:01 +0100

Eritreans in London under the slogan of FenQ’l, and as a continuation of
the Europe wide successful Geneva Demonstration of 22nd June 2015, have
brought the demonstration to London. This campaign which was initiated by
Yacob Gebremedhin on the 26th of June, 2015, was joined by others, and has
been on since then non-stop, day and night, in front of the British Prime
Minister David Cameron’s, 10 Downing Street residence.

The 3 objectives of the campaign are, to urge our country, the United
Kingdom, as a permanent member of the Security Council, an influential
member of the European Union, and an active political actor in global
affairs, use its influence to call for: 1.

The full implementation of the final and binding 2002 Eritrea Ethiopia
Border Commission’s (EEBC) decision, and end the occupation of sovereign
Eritrean territories.

2. The immediate lifting of the unfair and unjust sanctions 1907 of 2009,
and 2023 of 2011, imposed on Eritrea.

3. The total rejection of the so called COIE’s report based on fabricated
lies, and aimed at tarnishing the good image of Eritrea, its government and
the Eritrean Defence Forces. There was a massive successful London-wide
demonstration, on July 3, 2015 organised a week after the start of the
demonstration.

The participants unanimously agreed that similar demonstrations should
henceforth be held once monthly, in front of number 10 Downing Street,
London, on the first Friday of each successive month. As arrangements for
the next event on 07.08.2015, are in progress, we cordially call on all
Eritreans living in London, and other cities in the UK to participate in
this important event. We respectfully, would also like to urge our country
men and women all over the globe, to embark on similar campaigns in their
respective cities. As we Eritreans have paid heavy sacrifices forour
independence, and safe guarding the integrity of our sovereign territories,
we are as ever ready to do our utmost to do every and anything expected of
us in the protection of our cherished Eritrean values and inalienable
Rights as a nation and people. And this time, we are not going to
besatisfied with lip service promises only, we expect our 3 demands, are
fully addressed and concrete practical actions are taken on the ground.

Awet N’Hafash !!! Organising

Committee, FenQ’l Peaceful Demonstration, London
ንዝያዳ ዜና ናብ መርበብ ሓበሬታ ኣዳል ድምጺ ኤርትራዊያን ንምብጻሕ ኣብዚ ኣድራሻ ጠውቁ-
https://adalvoice.wordpress.com/

21890IrG4TfQV.gif
(image/gif attachment: 21890IrG4TfQV.gif)