Documentary Film - Eritrea - "The Other Narrative" via weTransfer

From: Yared Tesfay <ytmn2_at_yahoo.co.uk_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 01:01:01 +0000 (UTC)

ERITREA - "The Other Narrative" is a 25 minutes documentary brought to you by African Strategies an independent think thank organisation based in Asmara Eritrea.
The documentary is intendend to show the facts on the ground, with footage and editing of high standard quality of TV Broadcast.  It consists interview conduct with professionals across multi sectors on Eritrea's national service program that have been serving the country and also with experts across various fields and sectors. It depicts the life of Eritrea's youth in national service, how they view it and one to one interview that demonstrates nothing less than thought leadership.
Eritrea is currently one of the African country that has achieved all three health Millennium Development Goals as of end of 2013 with data that is validated and verified by United Nations Agencies. In the documentary the efforts made for education, health, mining and other infrastructure projects, with its main focus on building a national human capacity and the youth in the national service program give an insight in the role they play in nation building.
These are untouched stories giving an account that is opposite to what the main stream media portrays Eritrea. Hence we would like to offer this opportunity to you should you wish to broadcast it on your channel!
PS. the attachment file will be deleted 04 May, 2015 so please download it before then.
African Strategies

| |
 | |
| |
| | | |
| |
| Eritrea - "The Other Narrative"
sent you some files |

| | Download | |

  | |

| | | |

| |
| Files (974 MB total)
Eritrea - The Other Narrative 1080p V3.0.mp4

| Will be deleted on
4 May, 2015 |

  | |
| | Get more out of WeTransfer, get Plus | |
| | | |

  | |
| |
| About WeTransfer | Contact | Legal | Powered by Amazon Web Services |

  | |