Youtube.com: Documentary:U.S Policy:ETHIOPIA A FAILED STATE!

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 17:40:33 +0200

Documentary:U.S Policy:ETHIOPIA A FAILED STATE!

Watch this Video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikVl6auH83w#t=349

26.04.2015

To our viewers that raised the concern of the Oromos, it was not and it is still not our intent to leave out the Oromo issues. In fact, we have been researching the Oromo issue along with the other ethnic groups. We are well aware that Oromos are a majority ethnic group within Ethiopian and that they have been prosecuted relentlessly by the current government. The mass incarceration of Oromo students and illegal land appropriations the government has been doing, particularly in 2014, is one aspect we have been researching.

The committee for this documentary felt that it was prudent to have enough research and data analysis on the Oromo issue before it was included in the documentary. Therefore, it will be included in a second edition that we will release soon, so please bear with us and be patient.