[AUDIO INTERVIEW] Regarding Tesfanews.net posting on Selam Band

From: Araia G. Ephrem <agephrem_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 17:35:23 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Tesfanews,
We appreciate your daily contributions in updating the Eritrean-Diaspora with current information regarding Eritrea and Eritreans.

We came across a tigrigna article posted at your website; dated April 16, 2015 authored by a pen-name Solomon Forovia (Toronto). Many Eritreans who read the article felt it is our collective citizenry duty to follow up and clarify the contents of the article. We were able to reach Selam Band (Seattle, WA) and conducted an interview to respond to the article. In that article the author made serious allegations against Selam Band and the response is captured in this interview. The article attempts to harm our productive youth and create unfounded doubt among the Eritrean-Diaspora, therefore sow a discord among Eritreans.

Our vast audience has learned that the allegations made in the article are false and we wish to host the author; Solomon Forovia (Toronto); and give him/or equal chance to share his views or substantiate his allegations. The audio interview with Selam Band was recorded on April 24, 2015 at Eritrea Aynfalale PalTalk discussion room. The interview was recorded under a severe technical difficulty but we were able to capture the main message. Please note the link below and make the audio available to your audience. Note the link.

AUDIO LINK: http://ehvi.net/sound/Selam_Band_01.mp3

In this occasion, we wish your website editors would pre-verify articles whose sources are ambiguous, whose contents are a hear-say and whose target is to sow a discord among the Eritrea public.

We invite you to clarify the issue on your behalf to maintain your website's credibility for the future.

Many Regards,
Members of Aynfalale PalTalk Discussion Room