April 13th. Global Action Day Plan in the Bay Area

From: Alazar Abraham <alazarabraham_at_sbcglobal.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 23:54:35 +0000 (UTC)

 SelamMail Delivery Subsystem
| Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: alazarabraham_at_sbcglob... |

Apr 7 (1 day ago)Tsighe Nemariam
| I will be there From: Alazar Abraham [mailto:aabraham69_at_gmail.com] Sent: Tues... |

Apr 7 (1 day ago)

Alazar Abraham <aabraham69_at_gmail.com>

7:19 PM (21 hours ago)
| to berhane, S.F., S.F., S.J., girmaiteklai, sifaf, tzeweldi, solomone, Senait, S.Rosa, S.Rosa, Gebretnsae, Berhane, Goitom, Tadesse, Futsum, Amanuel, biniamf, Biniam, Alazar |

​Selam bTsot,
As we all participated on the national ​​conference
of last March 29th. we are aware that this and the
following week are called "Mekete Time".

April 13th. is Global Action Day. Here in the Bay Area
we are ready for a peaceful rally to the Office of Congress Woman
Barbara Lee. Please, download the poster and disseminate among
our community in our respective cities.​

​Monday the 13th. _at_ 9AM we will met in the Oakland ECCCC, have
caffe' and walk together​​ to the Oakland Federal Building.
Let's help each other in this noble job for our just cause
of our beloved country.​

​Awet nHafash​

​A​lazar Abraham