(Edison R.Report)Edison Investment Research Limited’s report on the Colluli project- Eritrea

From: Semere Asmelash <semereasmelash_at_ymail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 14:11:17 +0000 (UTC)

South Boulder Mines Pre-feasibility study
Robust economics in Colluli potash project PFS

The recently released PFS for South Boulder’s (STB) 50%-owned Colluli
potash project in Eritrea demonstrates strong economics, underpinning
the board’s decision to proceed with the DFS. We have developed a
valuation model for the project that has verified the PFS NPV10 (US$846m
for Phase 1 and 2) and IRR (24.7% Phase 1 and 2). Here, we summarise the
key outcomes of the PFS and present our valuation analysis.....

http://www.southbouldermines.com.au/wp-content/uploads/Report-Edison-Research-STB-07042015.pdf