HIDRI-Dallas: 4th Annual History Of Our Times Retreat MUST WATCH

From: HIDRI Dallas <hidri.dallas_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 10:44:17 -0500

*“Our Knowledge is our Weapon Without it we are nothing”*

Every Year HIDRI-Dallas hosts a retreat to unite the youth in Dallas
through the bond that ties all of us together - our history, the past,
present & future. One of the things this year’s “History of Our Times”
retreat focused on was teaching HIDRI members the importance of Bisaynet
(camaraderie), Tewfiynet (Sacrifice) and Tseawrnet (tolerance), the three
essential values that are necessary in ensuring we are building a strong
conscious patriotic youth that can play leadership roles in their
communities.

HIDRI Games which is an activity held at the retreat is designed to teach
HIDRI Members the importance of Unity, Communication and Team Work. “Unity
is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, there is no
telling what can be achieved”

*HIDRI-Dallas: 4th Annual History Of Our Times Retreat
<http://youtu.be/GjSh0oAafso>*

Visit us at www.HIDRIDALLAS.org
Email us at HIDRIDALLAS_at_gmail.com

--
- HIDRI-DALLAS
"Building strong, patriotic and conscious youth"
Visit us at www.hidridallas.org