PRESS RELEASE: [HIDRI-DALLAS WELCOMES IT’S NEW AND RETURNING 2014/2015 MEMBERS]

From: HIDRI Dallas <hidri.dallas_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 09:56:38 -0500

visit us at

*WWW.HIDRIDALLAS.ORG <http://www.hidridallas.org/>*

for videos and Pictures

*"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working
together is success."*

*- Henry Ford*

*With a new year comes a new beginning...*

It is an honor to welcome our new and returning members to HIDRI-DALLAS.
These individuals have inspired us through their essays, academic
achievements and other contributions to the HIDRI program. Each HIDRI
applicant was required to submit an online application along with 4 essays
(each, a maximum of 250 words) in order to be considered. New members are
elected by the HIDRI board through a selective process that recognizes
individuals who have not only completed their full application but
individuals who provided new ideas and proposals through their required
essays. Their knowledge and skills will deeply enrich our organization in
the upcoming year.

*HIDRI-Dallas is also pleased to announce the results of the 2014/2015
HIDRI Officers Election.*

Officers are required to submit a professional resume along with a proposed
year-long plan that includes, but is not limited to:

*Financial Plan:* developing a plan that would ensure HIDRI remains
financially Viable

*Activity Plan:* Coming up with new programs or improvements to existing
HIDRI programs such as BBBS, History lessons and volunteering that will
allow HIDRI to grow during their year in office.

HIDRI officers are elected by a vote of the HIDRI Board after careful
review of their resumes and proposals. This year we are pleased to announce
HIDRI officers for 2014/2015 year:

*Bethel Berhane:* President

*Marone Abraham:* Vise President

*Suzie O'michael:* Secretary

*Haven Gebremariam*: Treasurer

HIDRI strives to educate Eritrean youth about their culture and dynamic
history of Eritrea but most of all ensures that the youth grow up to be
successful, well rounded Eritreans. We are very excited to begin the New
Year with our 2014/2015 HIDRI Members!

As we welcome our 42 new & returning HIDRI members into our family, we
would like to also thank everyone who has supported and motivated us
through out our journey. Our accomplishment is the combined effort of each
and everyone of you.

--
- HIDRI-DALLAS
"Building strong, patriotic and conscious youth"
Visit us at www.hidridallas.org