Cultural Exchanges is important part of our Public Diplomacy

From: Dimtzi Eritrawian Kab German <eritreanvoice.germany_at_googlemail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 04:18:25 +0200

Cultural Exchanges is important part of our Public Diplomacy
Interview with EriTV - Mr. Yared Tesfay, Head of Embassy Media EMWG
 Music in Eritrea has a profound background!
By Eritrea Embassy Media
London UK, 28/09/2014
Through history, music in Eritrea, like many other parts of the world, was
confined in regional premises. With the advent of media technology however,
the sound of the beats and the ingenuity of folkloric music Eritrea
possesses started spreading its rhythm to the rest of the country and the
region.Although there is no specific time as to when and how music became a
part of the Eritrean cultures, it is however definite that the history of
music goes as far as centuries when it comes to folkloric music and
original cultural rhythms that represent the true identity of the Eritrean
cultures. Inviting different artists to join us in our Independence Day
celebrations would continue. And, actually it is in its infant stage, we
have in mind to organize massive concert in Eritrea in which different
artists from all over Africa would participate.

[image: Inline-Bild 1]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pEkVyYD3rA

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4pEkVyYD3rA"
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>