(Zero-Anthropology)On Eritrea: Cross-Talk Without Dialogue

From: Sophia Tesfamariam <sophia_tesfamariam_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 22:21:08 -0400

http://zeroanthropology.net/2014/09/20/on-eritrea-cross-talk-without-dialogue/
"...While it is true that some of us have interfaced with international human rights organizations, stated positions on sanctions and arms embargoes on Eritrea from a critical human rights perspective, or have engaged with officials in various governments about the problems in Eritrea that produce high numbers of refugees and asylum seekers, these are matters of our own conscience and we each take nuanced positions rooted in careful research and years of understanding of the Eritrean situation..."

Wey gud....