Siliconafrica.com: Impossible Decolonization

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 20:15:07 +0200

Impossible Decolonization

By: <http://www.siliconafrica.com/author/admin/> Mawuna Remarque KOUTONIN

Friday, September 19th, 2014 at 5:38 pm.

Colonization is not possible without physical domination. Physical
domination always precedes colonization.

That is the reason why the core competency of the West is Violence:
acquiring tools for effective violence against other nations and people to
take what is not theirs in the first place, to build their wealth and
status.

Therefore, you cannot decolonize if you cannot free yourself from the
physical domination in place.

That is the reason why Africans are struggling to decolonize. They have
failed to understand the hard lesson learned by our ancestors which states :
"The moment the wise man receives a slap on his face, he understands he
needs to protects his mouth before he could speak freely."

Asians succeeded to free themselves from physical domination from the West.
Their armies have beaten western armies several times during the last 60
years. In fact during the last half century, the West has lost all their
wars in Asia, and consequentially they are now afraid to venture military in
those regions.

Asian economical prosperity followed but without interruption since.

Till the 14th century, Africa was ways ahead of Europe, economically,
politically and technologically. This fact is well documented in many
historical documents and chronicles by travelers and merchants who described
vividly prosperous kingdoms and cities at a time when Europe was plunged
into the dark age of ignorance and superstition, with its population
decimated by diseases and the plague, and with widespread of violence caused
tribal wars and religious crusades.

When in the middle of the 15th the Europeans start coming to Africa, our
populations were too welcoming and too peaceful, without defense, and were
easily conquered and dominated, their kings killed and their cities
destroyed to the ground. (topic of my upcoming article listing the cities
and monuments destroyed by Europeans).

Lesson to be learned: You cannot keep what You cannot defend. Our Ancestors
have learned that the hard way, and we their descendants are still under the
aggression and colonization by the descendants of the slave traders and
colonialists nations after 5 century.

Economical prosperity alone is not enough. The ability to defend what is
yours is foremost important. The Asians have understood that very well, and
have harden themselves, and organized their societies to be less penetrable
by foreigners.

They trade with the world as equals. They don't ask for favor. They don't
give favor. They play the world game as it's defined by the lowest
denominator.

Africans armies should not be afraid to confront the western armies. They
have to beat them 2 or 3 times to gain the confidence that they are superior
in the battle field and are able to defend their motherlands.

My grand grand father told his oldest sons almost a century ago this: "When
a foreigner comes to your house and give you orders and you have to obey,
your world is finished".

Decolonization is not possible without physical liberation. We have to stick
that into the head of every single African boys and girls, and our leaders
have to made it a priority to preserve us from foreign conquest and
domination in the future.

Some stupid Africans will come up with argument like "We are in the 21 first
century, and such things don't exist anymore".

Should I reply reply to them?