ATTENTION: New Eritrean-American Survey Study

From: Simon Tesfamariam <simonmt_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 11:48:36 -0700

Please see message below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

* Dear Respondent,*

My name is Agazit and I am a graduate student at the University of
Washington and I’m interested in studying the perception Eritrean American
Immigrants have of the United States and Eritrea. I am inviting you to
participate in this research study. The study involves filling out a
questionnaire and it will take about 10-15 minutes to complete depending on
how you answer. Participation is strictly voluntary and you may refuse to
participate at any time and you don't have to answer any questions you
don't want to. It is completely anonymous and the results of the study will
be used for my thesis. It is an opportunity for the US Eritrean Diaspora to
voice their opinion and shed light on a variety of topics. Below is the
link to the survey. Thank you so much for your time.

Survey link:

https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/ziggy801/233994

If you would like copy of the results please send a request by email
to *agazitedusopinion_at_gmail.com
<agazitedusopinion_at_gmail.com>.*

Sincerely,

Agazit Ocbazgi