The Eritrean Festival in Manitoba :Invitation to Eritrean Canadian Festival In Manitoba September 20th 2014

From: LAMBROS KYRIAKAKOS <lkyriak_at_shaw.ca_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 12:00:30 -0600 (MDT)

ERITREAN FESTIVAL IN MANITOBA SEPTEMBER 20TH 2014

LIVE BAND WITH FIVE MUSICIANS

VOCALISTS TEFENO, Kirar and Saxophone
MIHRET Kifleyesus Vocalist Tigre and Bilen
MEBRAHTU HIDRAY Vocalist and Kirar player
MILLION ABRAHA Keybard
AND Yohannes Ogbe Bass Guitar

Advance tickets $20 Tickets at the door $25

Dear Community Members, volunteers and committed members of the Eritrean Community in Winnipeg Inc

On the Occasion of the celebration of the 25 years of Eritrean Canadian Festival in Manitoba, it is our pleasure to cordially invite you to join us to one of the most celebrated cultural and historical events of Eritrean Canadians.

We will be pleased to see you on  the occasion of the Celebration of our Festival and represent the vibrant  work of our community  in Arts Culture and Music in Manitoaba as well as the good work of our community.

The Eritrean Community strives and continues to work in Unity to build a strong African Community, culturally vibrant Eritrean community,   that contributes to our multicultural Canadian Social Fabric.

We count on your continous commitment as  witnesses to  the wealth of culture and history that Canadians of Eritrea origin bring to Canada. Please note that our event is a special     recognition of the vibrant cultural celebration of the 25 years of Eritrean Canadian Festivals in Manitoba and Canada and has a special importance.

Please join us in to an exciting evening and share the values incorporated in our colorful Historical Celebration, with cultural music, a live band, traditional Eritrean food and dance.

Date : September 2 0 th 2014 Time: Doors open at 06:00 p.m.
Place : Indian& Metis Center 45 Robinson Street & Dufferin

There will be buffet dinner at 08:30p.m; Cultural Exhibition; Traditional Dances and music.
Official opening speech day at 09:30 Performances from our Youth at 09:45 p.m.
Live-band with traditional Eritrean Music and Dances at 10:00p.m.

We are kidly asking everyone to be on time 06:00 p.m  and our Dress code is as usuall our Cultural representation.
We are kidly asking everyone to be on time 06:00 p.m  and our Dress code is as usuall our Cultural representation.

Welcome to one of the most celebrated, joyful historical days of the History of the Eritrean Community In Manitoba.

Sincerely
On Behalf of the Board members and Organizing Committees

 We are kidly asking everyone to be on time and our Dress code is as usuall our Cultural representation.