(Fevenandhelena.com) Eritrean Twins, Feven and Helena, fashion bloggers & entrepreneurs

From: Biniam Tekle <biniamt_at_dehai.org_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 21:52:52 -0400

http://fevenandhelena.com/

Our names are Feven and Helena Yohannes (aka *The Twinship*). We're
Eritrean twin sisters, best friends, and like to consider ourselves
curators of all things affordable and fabulous.

Literally born in a hut in Africa, we became political refugees and later
forced (and fortunate) to relocate to Rochester, New York with our family.

After graduating college, we moved to Los Angeles and we're currently
co-founders at I HEART SAVVY <http://www.iheartsavvy.com/>.

So, there it is...a little bit about us! Our aim is to inspire you, to help
you discover new loves, and to add a splash of style to your life.

xoxo,
Feven & Helena #twinship

feven-and-helena.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: feven-and-helena.jpg)