EriAm Sisters Join in Our Seattle 23rd Independence Day party!

From: Berhane Alazar <berhane_at_isaacweb.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 00:54:24 -0400

Yes! You read it right! Seattle is to rock the Independence Night away with an extraordinary live band rendition performed by a host of renowned artists Dawit Haile, Musie Te’Ame, Almaz Tesfai, Rezene Ghebereab along with Helen Paulos and the mesmerizing trio of the EriAm sisters!

Remember the Seattle “Volunteer Park” is our place to be and enjoy the day time activities of Saturday May 24th! As if not to be outdone by the Park activities, Seattle “King Hall” is also gearing up for the “ወጋሕ ትበል ለይቲ” ጓይላታት እንዳባ for Sunday May 25th! The question is “Are you ready Seattle”? – “Are you ready”? - Of course you are, as are the various entertainers who are eagerly waiting to blast off the cherished Eritrean Holiday to the wee hours of the morning. Come one, come all - and help us celebrate our hard won Independence. You will be glad – you did!

Please see DETAILS by clicking the attached files

ዓወት ንሓፋሽ!

Berhane Alazar for

Eritrean National Holiday Organizing Committee Seattle

May24.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: May24.jpg)

May 25.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: May_25.jpg)