Fwd: (CAP) Dr. Machar layout his position to Mr. John Kerry & IGAD by saying there must be a “workable program” before we meet.

From: Ibrahim Idris Suliman <eboeri30_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 23:38:30 -0600

CAP. Apr. 4,2014 . Since the last visit of secretary of U.S State Mr.
John Kerry to Juba on Friday, the opposition leader in the Upper Nile
state, Dr. Reik Machar in respond to the idea of “a power-sharing through a
transitional government” by Mr. Kerry, as he had the chance to layout his
conditions before the expected negations which will be host by IGAD
an initiative fully supported now by the U.S for a face to face meeting
with both the president of South Sudan Mr. Salve Kiir & Dr. Machar in Addis
Ababa . Which Dr. Machar considering it’s ““may be counter-productive.” As
at the same day, the US ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power
Friday enforce the idea in NY by saying “ the two South Sudanese leader
must meet to reach an agreement to stop the suffering of South Sudanese as
she did emphasized that “we urge president Kiir and Riek Machar to
swiftly agree on a date for face to face talks”.
Cyber Adal....to read the report follow the link.

http://cyberadal.wordpress.com/2014/05/04/cap-dr-machar-layout-his-position-to-mr-john-kerry-igad-by-saying-a-workable-program-must-be-ahead-of-the-peace-process/
Ibrahim Suliman