MYTH2014: Uncovering the Truth

From: Eritrean History <eritreanhistorymonth_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 14:21:24 -0500

*#ERITREA*

The Exception to the Rule

*Marking yesterday through history*

*MYTH2014: Uncover the Truth MUST WATCH* <http://www.myth2014.com/>

*WATCH>>LIKE>>SHARE*

Last year, via MYTH2013, we introduced to the world who Eritrea is; this
year we are going to educate the world why Eritrea is the exception to the
rule by sharing exceptional Eritrean historical stories, current events and
facts! The rule being that if you are a small country and part of the third
world you are expected to fail and be dependent not independent, survive
off foreign aid instead of your rich resources.