What a Sad day for Eritrean's and Eritrea to lose hertheir son

From: abeba ghebremedhin <gsembel_at_msn.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 17:30:04 +0000

Good Morning Deki Eritrea inside and outside the nation of Eritrea. what a sad day to hear of another loss of the courageous fighter Major General Gebrezegeabher Andemaiam(Wuchu) today. He was brave, undefeatable given circumstances. He was never afraid nor defeated in all wars that he lead. He fought and lead and made us believe nothing will stop Eritrea from defending and not tolerating aggression and aggressors against her children and sovernity of the Country we all call OURS. He was the role model when it was time to fight against those who undermine us. Over the years, he made us believe nothing was impossible for Eritrea and Eritreans when It comes to our Unity and defending our nation.

My condolences to his family first and foremost. My condolence to all his comrades. Eritrea has lost her son. Let God console the family and the Nation we call OURS.

Let him rest in peace. I don’t think he wants us to grieve, but instead to inspire each other on his contribution to Eritrea and to say good bye and thank you for all he gave us and believe everything being possible with our unity.

We love fighter and we will remember your contribution to the country for being who you were.

God /Allah bless your family and the Nation. We will miss you.

So long fighter. You have joined your comrades.

Awet N’Hafash. Rest in Peace. Sewatna be selam erefu.

Abeba and Asmellash

Sent from Windows Mail