Opendemocracy.net: Death at Yarl's Wood: Women in mourning, women in fear

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 19:01:39 +0200

Death at Yarl's Wood: Women in mourning, women in fear

<http://www.opendemocracy.net/author/anonymous-interviewee-and-jennifer-alls
opp> Anonymous interviewee and Jennifer Allsopp

A 40 year old woman died at Yarl's Wood immigration detention centre in
Bedfordshire, England. Jennifer Allsopp spoke, via telephone, to a woman in
Yarl's Wood who knew her.

JA: Can you tell me why you wanted to speak to openDemocracy 50.50?