(CAP) The Eritrean story about: General Abraham Hannibal, General Ivan Hannibal, Alexander S. Pushkin and Descendants. | CyberAdal أدال الفضائية

From: Ibrahim Idris Suliman <eboeri30_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:08:05 -0700

General Abraham Hannibal, General Ivan Hannibal, Alexander S. Pushkin and
Descendants.

“I shall not wholly die-but in my songs my spirit will, incorruptible and
bodies,
survive-and I shall be renowned as long as under heaven one poet yet
remains alive”.

Alexander S. Pushkin

  - It's to remember that scholar Issyas Tesfamariam once said in his Blog.

" In mid-July 2008, I promised that I was going to re-post the articles
that I had written in 2003 about General Abraham Hannibal, General Ivan
Hannibal, Alexander S. Pushkin and his descendants .

    I waited until today to start reposting the articles, because I had to
wait to confirm a good news that I was aware of for some time. With the
news confirmed, I’m elated to let you know that a monument of Alexander S.
Pushkin and a Pushkin Center (Library) will be erected in Asmara by May
2009. The agreement was signed between Asmara Administration and the
Russian Federation earlier this year. It is worthwhile to note that the
Russian delegation visited Lagwen and also Senafe area historical sites.

The location of the monument of Pushkin will be adjacent to the Asmara
Public Library and the Center(Library) will be adjacent to Milano
Restaurant. According to the agreement, the pedestal of the monument, which
is going to be from granite is going to be built by Eritrea, Central Zoba
Administration, while the Russians are going to provide the life-size
bronze statue."
Hereby a link, will lead you to all what was written about this story which
today became more important than anytime before after the last visit of
Eritrean officials recently to Russia - June 2014. We hope the scholarly
debate will shad some light on the subject matter.
Cyberadal.

http://cyberadal.wordpress.com/2014/06/12/issayas-blog-%e1%88%98%e1%8a%a3%e1%8b%b2-%e1%8a%a2%e1%88%b3%e1%8b%ab%e1%88%b5-welcome-%e1%8a%95%e1%89%90%e1%8b%b0%e1%88%9d-%e1%89%a0%e1%88%89-general-abraham-hannibal-general-ivan-hannibal-alex/

Ibrahim I. Suliman

pushkin-negro.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: pushkin-negro.jpg)