Adal voice after a couple of months of air will be back on air….

From: Aklilu Abraham <adalvoice_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 13:44:05 +0100

Adal voice of Eritrean’s after a couple of months off air will be back on
air on Sunday 15th of June 2014, The reason it was off air because there
was short staff. Adal Voice 0f Eritreans, since 2004, has been presenting
to Eritrean Diasporas Great Britain and throughout the world ,programmings
that include current affairs, Educational and Health, Culture, Sport,
Children s program and Viewers Opinion. Also, it presents weekly based
national and international news as well as multi - cultural programs and
music shows, crime prevention and Women and Young people programs etc…

Adal Voice We *would like* to *apologies* to *all our listeners* who are
having problems to follow our program.

And Adal voice would like to call all our listeners to support us to
continue our Radio program and Web service.

you can contact us at any time by an email - adalvoice_at_gmail.com -or by
telephone 07503898952 We thank you in advance for supporting us.

​

Aklilu Abraham

Adal voice of Eritrean’s

presenter and producer

Web - www.adalvoice.org.uk <https://adalvoice.wordpress.com>

814350aJRSypx4.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: 814350aJRSypx4.jpg)