Youtube.com: Interview with B/General Woubetu Tsegaye SBS Amharic–Part I and II (Listen it)

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 23:25:45 +0200

Interview with B/General Woubetu Tsegaye SBS Amharic–Part I and II

06.06.2014

The Author of "Everything to the North War Front" Brigadier General Woubetu Tsegaye, talks about the long Ethiopian civil wars and the failed Ginbot 8 military coup.

Part I: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzC6Nizbmhw

Part II: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM82-8zUm_M

This is Part I interview with B/General Woubetu Tsegaye about his 32 years service in the military and his participation defending the integrity of his motherland Ethiopia. He has written a book about his firsthand account about the war between Ethiopia and Eritrea. He was also was implicated in an attempt to overthrow Derg's President Mengistu HaileMariam.

PART I-Interview with B/GENERAL WOUBETU:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D3ueSz9Uxk

This is Part II interview with B/General Woubetu Tsegaye about his 32 years service in the military and his participation defending the integrity of his motherland Ethiopia. He has written a book about his firsthand account about the war between Ethiopia and Eritrea. He was also was implicated in an attempt to overthrow Derg's President Mengistu HaileMariam.

PART II-Interview with B/GENERAL WOUBETU:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_3LmMb59Lo