(Community) 19 year old Eritrean girl stricken by Leukemia needs your help

From: Dehai <dehaihager_at_dehai.org_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 13:51:19 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: aklilu abrha <akliluabrha_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 11:39 AM
Subject: Fw: Yohanna's documents
To: "dehai_at_dehai.org" <dehai_at_dehai.org>
   On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 5:32 PM, aklilu abrha <akliluabrha_at_yahoo.com>
wrote:
 Hello bitsot I'm asking you Yohanna Rezene Araya, 19 years old finical
sport letter pleas can you re post again b/c
 we are waiting from all Eritrean people finical sport but until know we
get little so pleas can you re post and pass the info to others thanks and
bless all Eritreans and Eritrea
Aklilu

Please see attachments below for more information