DINNER IN THE PARK: ATTENTION ALL RESIDING IN THE DALLAS FORT WORTH AREA:

From: Fenan Russom <fenan.russom_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 11:06:05 -0500

*​*

YPFDJ-Dallas respectfully invites you to join us at our very first
Community appreciation *“Dinner in The Park”.* We have found that the best
way to find yourself, is to lose yourself in the service of others, and we
recognize that our achievements as an organization have been the result of
the combined efforts of each individual in our community. We want to take
the time to thank and appreciate everyone who has been our support system
in the last 5 years.

*WHAT:*

*Dinner In The Park*

***Free Food**, **Free Drinks**, **Musical entertainment** **& more***

*WHEN**:*

Sunday August 3rd, 2014

*WHERE**: *

Crowley Park Pavilion

2400 E. Lookout Drive Richardson, TX 75082.

--
"Be the change you want to see in the world.”
                                                   ~ Mahatma Gandhi~

photo1__1_.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: photo1__1_.jpg)

photo1__1_.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: 02-photo1__1_.jpg)