Response to the author of "(Foreignpolicy.com) How to Roll Out the Red Carpet for Africa" - by Yonas Alem

From: Dehai <dehaihager_at_dehai.org_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 06:53:04 -0400

From: *Yonas Alem* <eyeru_a_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Subject: Response to the author of "(Foreignpolicy.com) How to Roll Out the
Red Carpet for Africa"
To: "dehai_at_dehai.org" <dehai_at_dehai.org>, Yonas Alem <eyeru_a_at_hotmail.com>

 *Response to the author of "(Foreignpolicy.com)*

*How to Roll Out the Red Carpet for Africa"*

It is quite obvious that a call was made by one of our Eritrean patriots to
challenge Jeffery Smith, who is in my opinion a political mercenary. And
the call was directed to Eritrean patriot who have a sharp & power pen.
Well, now having made sure no one responded to the call, though my pen is
neither sharp nor powerful, but knowing full well that at least in my own
pity rank I am patriotic Eritrean, I am here now responding to the call &
will do my best if I can to butcher beyond recognition or to simply chop,
chop this political mercenary who hide himself behind the so called
humanitarian advocate.

Mr. Jeffery, it seems that Demonizing, defaming, discrediting and vilifying
Eritrea, its people is part & parcel of the stinking contract you & your
likes have with your handlers. I know very well that most of you never
learn from your past experiences for a simple reason that you do not have a
real heart that truly serve humanity, but rather you have a cruel & brutal
heart that push you to do anything and everything that is immoral and
destructive to any sort of human aspiration so long as you are contended
satisfying your selfish aspiration of fattening your bank accounts, for you
are nothing but a hire gun for personal profit, pure and simple. Yet, I
would like to make you fully aware in no uncertain terms, no matter what
you & your likes have done & will be doing against our precious nation, I
would be more than pleased to make you fully aware that there is & there
will be no chance of stopping the Eritrean revolution that is already on
double march mode to its destiny, the promise land. Yours & your likes
never ending evil crusade to tarnish the image of Eritrea, its people and
its government by demonizing & vilifying anything & everything of Eritrea
have never worked and will never work as long as the nation is lead by
shaebia whose wisdom, farsightedness & guts made up of steel have made it
to be unmatched & unbeatable leadership of resolve. I would like to
emphasize to this political mercenary known as Jeffery Smith and to keep it
in his little mind that this government of our is not for sale and that its
leadership is an envy of a real people and real nations, period.

First & foremost I would like to say that it is a pity and really
disgusting to see this man's name, Jeffrey Smith, being related to a very
prominent & respectful name Robert F. Kennedy, a real American hero who at
his young age willingly sacrificed his life on behalf of all disadvantage
Americans. This element known as Jeffrey Smith who I suspect is corporate &
NGO operative, should not in whatsoever shape or form be related to the
very important and special name Robert F. Kennedy to whom I and many
millions American have a great respect & admiration.

Now here we go to chop, chop and chop Jeffery's cheap article that dared to
insult our intelligence.

Firstly, Jeffery wrote "It is clear from the White House's web site for the
event -- and from my engagement with summit organizers -- that much of the
agenda will focus on the promotion of peace and security, ...... world"

The irony is that I have never seen in whatever form or shape America being
interested in world peace or security. I would be delighted to see this
person, who in my opinion is political mercenary, to point out to me where
& when America has ever promoted peace security without pointing guns in
any part of the world currently or in the past.

Secondly, when A man said in his own words that he had an engagement with
summit organizers, then I can easily conclude that he must be a big shoot
or a known operative with sufficient knowledge in all walks life and must
be very much well aware of what had been & is still happening in & around
this world where we live in. Then this being the fact I wonder who does he
thought can fool when he writes ".........., has opted to honor the
continent's longest-serving dictator, Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo of
Equatorial........", knowing full well that this whom he called dictator is
a darling of both American lobbyists as well as American president. Above
all, it is disingenuous for this element known as Jeffery to write as such
knowing full well that this above mention dictator had a smiling photo with
the president of the United state in the White House. For your reference
click the following Link & see for yourself the president of the USA
enjoying the company of this African known dictator.
http://www.allgov.com/news/us-and-the-world/dictator-of-the-month-teodoro-obiang-nguema-of-equatorial-guinea?news=843015

Thirdly, he also wrote" The worst outcome would be a summit that acted as a
platform to cozy up to retrograde dictators."

Well, well, well what a joke! What else do we know about US government
other than cozying up & befriending with most notoriously cruel & most
inhuman the world ever know brutal prime ministers, presidents & kings such
as the cruel and wicked prime Minster of Ethiopia, brutal king of Saudi,
Bahrain, Abudabi and so on. And in the past we know also cozying numerous
head of state who were the most inhuman & Brutal rulers such as South
American dictators former Paraguayan Gen. Alfredo Stroessner, and former
Chilean dictator Gen. Augusto Pinochet, in 1974. Click and see for yourself
the link below.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/plot-kill-ed-koch-mayor-article-1.1618615

5 dictators the U.S. still supports, see the link below.
http://theweek.com/article/index/211722/5-dictators-the-us-still-supports

I know very well that I do not have substantial knowledge about the
American foreign policy, yet I would like to point out to him (Jeffery) or
any one interested to the Link I have posted below and see the numerous
friendly dictators of USA around the world
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/US_ThirdWorld/dictators.html

On top of these, to any one's great surprise and dismay US president do not
only cozys up and befriends to most brutal dictators, but US president also
prostrating himself almost close to the floor, bow to the most brutal king
the world ever known. See the proof in the pudding. Obama Bows to the Saudi
King, Why? It's Obvious! <Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltjdtbTMzCQ>

Furthermore, he also shamelessly wrote "The White House wisely excluded
Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe, Sudan's Omar al-Bashir, and Eritrea's Isaias
Afewerki, three of the world's most notorious dictators who have destroyed
their own economies."

This phrase itself clearly indicated to me who you (Jeffery smith) really
work for, yes I clearly see that you are a political mercenary, and most
atrocious advocate and operative of NGOs_, NGO that Eritrea long ago
trashed & gave no opportunity to flourish in its soil to avoid immorality
spreading into the country as it happened in many nations of the world. So
unlike you, I would rather say that America FOOLISHLY excluded Eritrea for
the very same reason that Eritrea stand firm and refuse to succumb to the
ill will of the west. But keep in mind that had it not been for the
misguided American foreign policy towards Eritrea, Eritrea would have been
the most coveted, trusted & friendly partner of America. American interest
would have been served in its fullest value with the most trustful partner
like Eritrea. I am sure the coming American generation would be
disappointed with all seemingly destructive policies employed against
Eritrea for almost half a century. Also I am sure there will be a time when
the coming young American generation would apologize for all the
mistreatments directed toward our precious nation. Time will tell.

Now let us see, how this political mercenary openly lied through his teeth
when he writes that our leader is a dictator & Eritrea destroyed its own
economy. He must be a pathological liar when he writes as such, when in
fact the truth is otherwise. Click the following link to see if in fact our
leader is a dictator. http://www.raimoq.com/they-call-him-a-dictator-yet/

Eritrean Economy
Let us see here below what Eritrea is doing economically
Exclusive interview with leader of fastest growing economy
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI5H-ffpQaU>
Eritrea Expected to be Fastest Growing Economy in 2011
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60owT--ugPI>

Eritrean Good Governance
GOOD GOVERNANCE NEWS - Eritrea implements US$44.4 million in infrastructure
plans <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjxIO-k-tEM>

Modern Farming of Eritrea.
I want this Jeffery who is pathological liar to see the following 2 clips
and be ashamed of himself for spreading lies about our young & industrious
nation. Look at the sea water farm Eritrea and the desert development
foundation has joined together with international investor and government
of Eritrea to establish the world first commercial sea water farm.

1. Eritrea - Greening Eritrea (Part 1)
Eritrea - Greening Eritrea (Part 1)
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P1rPnVUME4>

2. Eritrea - Greening Eritrea (Part 2)
Eritrea - Greening Eritrea (Part 2)
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnzIg3XdcjY>

Lastly, he also wrote "Secondly, the United States needs to work more
proactively and cooperatively with those who stand at Africa's democratic
vanguard. The current leaders of Senegal, Ghana, Cape Verde, Tanzania,
Mauritius, and Botswana, for instance, offer intriguing examples of
individuals who have both come to power through democratic means and have
championed good governance and economic development at the regional level."

Well, let us now see really who are these above mentioned named leaders
that this NGO's operative tried to promote them as democratically elected &
have championed as leaders of good governance.

1. Macky Sall Of Senegal
A. Highest-Paid Politician in the World with an estimated $75 million in
combined earnings for 2014 alone. Where these huge chunk of money come
from? Stolen from his people in many illegal & morally despicable ways.
Look at the following link
http://en.mediamass.net/people/macky-sall/highest-paid.html

B. Sexiest Politician Alive
http://en.mediamass.net/people/macky-sall/sexiest-alive.html As you can see
in the web site there is no indication of any sort of good governance.
Unless Jeffery thinks that immorality & theft is part of good governance.
What we see is that he had a lot of money and that he might also be
pedophiles. These are the kind of leaders that Jeffery & his colleagues
promote as democratically elected leaders. Doing so they earn a lot of
money from the multi millionaire head of states (dictators) they championed
as democrat and as well as from their handlers, NGOs. As you can see
Jeffery and his likee make a lot of money at least from two source or more.
In these days and age, this is why NGO and the like of NGO are mushrooming
all over the world in tens, hundreds of thousand or even in millions. Do
you know how many NGOs are in India? There are 3.5 to 5 million. In my
boyhood I knew very well that Indians by nature were morally responsible.
But now after introduction of NGO, gang-rape and sexual assault is
committed at broad daylight everywhere and many times a day. This being the
fact, Eritrea is doing fine though Jeffery and his like do not like and are
on a mission of tarnishing the image of our leaders and the nation.

2. John Mahama of Ghana
Net worth Of President John Mahama and his brothers are worth $4.2 billion
according to Forbes News. Hello Jeffery, go to the link below and see how
much your friend is robbing his people.
http://www.ghanafilla.net/president-john-mahama-and-his-brothers-are-worth-4-2-billion-according-to-forbes/

And on top of this out of 10 Most Corrupt Leaders in Recent History John
Mahama is number 8,
http://www.ghanafilla.net/10-most-corrupt-leaders-in-recent-history-john-mahama-is-number-8/

3. President Ian Khama of Botswana
Nepotism in President Ian Khama's administration is rampant. Click the link
below Khama Inc: All the president's family, friends and close colleagues
enriching themselves at the cost of the people.
http://mg.co.za/article/2012-11-02-00-khama-inc-all-the-presidents-family-friends-and-close-colleagues

Selling Botswana's important & valuable land to American billionaire cannot
whatsoever make him a progressive democrat but rather a thief who sold
people's land for a peanut. These are the leaders that this Ngo's operative
admirs as progressive leaders of Africa.
http://www.botswanaguardian.co.bw/business/30-news/news/712-the-story-that-should-not-be-published.html

As you have read from the web site the president's cronyism has escaped the
attention of international corruption watchers, for the simple reason that
Jeffery Smith and his likes are the one who submit report to the Watcher.
And besides the Watcher itself could belong to the grand scheme of NGO.
Therefore, because of lies & false report from NGO operative such as
Jeffery Botswana is ranked 32 out of 182 countries by Transparency
International, the highest-placed nation in Africa. This is how this
operative and his likes deal to simply make money for themselves. Jeffery &
his like know very well that our government & leadership are not corrupt
and are for sure after the interest of their people and the nation. Yet,
these NGO operatives are not interested in integrity & honesty, but as
immoral as they are only interested who would be willing to substantially
fill their coffers. Obviously the corrupt leaders who have if not billions
but multimillion of dollars from which Jeffery and his like would probably

be a beneficiary.

The only progressive African leader known currently is His Excellency
Isayas Afowrki who is absolutely corrupt free, but works hard day and night
to bring Eritrea to the promise land where self-reliance would be the
driving force of this nation.

Look Mr. Jeffery, when I know that you Know full well how corrupt and
notorious dictators are those you tried to promote as democratically
elected leaders who often have literally robbed their people resources, I
wonder how you would reconciling your deception with your conscience (if
your really have a pure conscience) and that you would be able to have a
good & peaceful sleeping nights. I doubt you are but if you are
conscientious human being, you will most certainly often face with serious
problem of having a good night sleep.

I am really very, very sick to my stomach to see you have the temerity
presenting dictators & thieves as progressive democrats, whereas
shamelessly insulting and demonizing our leaders who upholding their
people's trust are working day and night to make difference in their lives.
And for this I will be forced to call you and your likes a political
mercenaries or prostitutes who would say and do anything for profit.