2nd Annual YPFDJ- Seattle Benefit Dinner

From: medhane sebhatu <medhane8_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 09:41:23 -0700

Our 2nd Annual YPFDJ Benefit Dinner will take place on Friday August 8th at the Eritrean Association greater Seattle. The Annual Benefit Dinner supports our organizations goals and objectives. It is our mission to provide the youth with the necessary platform to be organized and create a network in attaining desired goals and achievement that benefits the greater public good. In order to meet this goal, we hope that you will be able to take part in event. we are offering this year and experience firsthand the pride we take in supporting our cause.

ETERNAL GLORY TO THE ERITREAN MARTYRS WHO SACRIFICED THEIR PRECIOUS LIVES FOR US ALL TO BE PROUD ERITREANS.

ypfdj_d5_.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: ypfdj_d5_.jpg)