Western USA Eritrean Festival

From: Tesfay Sebahtu <tsebahtu_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 14:39:09 -0700

Selam seb dehai

Our western USA Eritrean Festival is approaching and we are working hard to
make it another memorable festival. I like to give you info for those
traveling and need car rentals and hotel rooms.

We have 4 options for hotel room and car rental is secured with Hertz. For
detailed information please visit WWW.GERSET.COM.

There is also more info for those who like to reserve a spot for vending
under forms section. Please follow the direction.

There is also going to be basketball and soccer games and if your team like
to participate please fill the appropriate form and send them back as
directed.

We will have more info in the next few days so please visit our site
periodically.

Thank you